Aubuchon Homes Hiring Design Center Assistant
Published on May 24, 2023
Celebrating more than three decades of building experience, Aubuchon Homes is an award-winning luxury home builder that specializes in waterfront properties in Southwest Florida. Aubuchon Homes has an opportunity for a talented Design Center Assistant to grow and learn both with and from our team.
We are looking for someone that is bright, helpful, and organized that can thrive in a fast-paced, people-oriented, efficient, and team-focused environment.
Interested candidates please send resumes to email@example.com.
- Assists the Senior Design Consultant in providing professional and pleasant customer service to clients, both current and prospective, as well as trade partners.
- Establishes/coordinate appointments with clients for color selections and post to Selections Showroom calendar.
- Works with vendors to ensure that the Design Center has up-to-date samples
- Prepares/coordinates color selection documents needed in order to meet with the client for selections.
- Responsible for drafting change orders to be sent to the estimating department for processing.
- Communicates both internally and to clients in order to successfully complete administrative needs as requested.
- Answers questions/inquiries as needed. Researches and follows up on inquiries that require more in-depth information.
- Directs incoming communication, questions, and requests to the appropriate team member and follows up in a timely manner.
- Maintains inventory of office supplies for the Design Center.
- Runs errands pertaining to the Design Center, including but not limited to sample transport, floorplan pick up and drop offs, and site visits.
- Utilizes design knowledge to create an exceptional Design Center experience.
- Working ability to read blueprints and floor plans.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, including excel is required.
- Confidence in learning new software, including construction management software.
- Ability to work productively in a fast-paced environment, with a focus on task prioritization and a high sense of urgency.
- Excellent customer service and listening skills.
- Self-directing and proactive, with strong organizational, time management, multi-tasking, and follow-up abilities.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Extremely detail oriented and organized.